Feed Control & Automation
Automation / All feeding system types / Custom-available
Prism Controls™ can provide a standard or custom solution for monitoring to ensure an even amount of feed, regardless of your existing feeding system type.
Through enhancing the existing systems from the manufacturer, adding a Prism Controls™ control system gives greater monitoring, more even feeding and more precise operation.
Standard controls for feed auger or chain systems and hoppers, and customized controls for feed cart systems. providing feed consumption monitoring through Prism Controls™ Command III or NOAH X controls.
Feed cart systems nearly always require customized controls, and Prism Controls™ make our Command III control work for the monitoring requirements.
FEED CART CONTROLS:
- Feed cart forward/reverse contractors
- Front/Back limit switch detection
- Cart in motion fault monitoring
- Advanced Fill System safety interlocks
- Seamless integration with Command III’s sophisticated control algorithm
- On-screen position indication
- Manual switch backup provisions
Feed auger or chain systems usually can be controlled by a standard control panel like the Command III.
TIER FEEDER CONTROLS:
- Standard tier feeding
- Soft start or VS drive provisions to minimize feed chain startup issues
- Fill system augers
- Weigh bin augers
- Integrated feeder/auger interlocks to prevent spillage/jamming
- Backup time clock provisions
COMMAND III Downloads:
The next logical step in expert management is specifically engineered for the intricacies of poultry house management.
The EZ Mount 1 Series weigh modules utilize the double-ended beam design with an articulating top plate to provide superior accuracy in any loading condition.
Bin Weighing Systems for Egg Production. Low Cost, Accurate, Reliable inventory and feed use tracking
Custom Motor Control Panels. An integrated solution from the industry leader in poultry house controls.